Ayr Wargames Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayr Wargames Club

A place for our members to meet and plan games, debate issues and organize trips.

HomeRegisterLog in

Club Games Planning Area

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
George

George

Club Games Planning Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Games Planning Area   Club Games Planning Area Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30 2018, 02:31

I won't make it in this week or next unfortunately.

-------

https://ayrwargamesclub.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=54
Back to top Go down
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Club Games Planning Area   Club Games Planning Area Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30 2018, 01:58

I can't make it in as I've got to help build some wardrobes tomorrow. Should hopefully be in next Sunday.
Back to top Go down
johnny789

PostSubject: Re: Club Games Planning Area   Club Games Planning Area Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29 2018, 10:48

Graham can’t make it in tomorrow so Battlegroup game is postponed. Are the any other games planned that I could join in?
Back to top Go down
johnny789

PostSubject: Re: Club Games Planning Area   Club Games Planning Area Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28 2018, 12:14

I will sort out and run a Battlegroup game set in Hungary in 1945, If anyone interested in playing please post, ta.
Back to top Go down
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Club Games Planning Area   Club Games Planning Area Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26 2018, 12:20

Merry Christmas. I hope everyone was good and Santa brought them lots of wargaming goodies lol!
Back to top Go down
George

George

PostSubject: Re: Club Games Planning Area   Club Games Planning Area Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25 2018, 10:15

Merry Christmas folks.
Back to top Go down
johnny789

PostSubject: Re: Club Games Planning Area   Club Games Planning Area Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25 2018, 09:34

Merry Christmas everyone.
Back to top Go down
Ed McKie

Ed McKie

PostSubject: Re: Club Games Planning Area   Club Games Planning Area Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2018, 08:58

Have a most excellent Christmas tomorrow.
Remember club is on next Sunday the 30th.

Ed
Back to top Go down
johnny789

PostSubject: Re: Club Games Planning Area   Club Games Planning Area Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14 2018, 11:25

I have a complete sheet of 20mm 21st panzer divisional decals ( skytrex ) looking for a good home. Anyone want them?.
Back to top Go down
johnny789

PostSubject: Re: Club Games Planning Area   Club Games Planning Area Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10 2018, 20:18

What a lot of comedians we have lol.
Back to top Go down
Stuart@StudioMiniatures

PostSubject: Re: Club Games Planning Area   Club Games Planning Area Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10 2018, 20:17

Yeah we asked Ed to put a post up as we weren't sure who was bringing in what and Brian offered to bring in his tanks so it was more to clarify who was coming in and what they were bringing in Smile
Back to top Go down
ScotR

PostSubject: Re: Club Games Planning Area   Club Games Planning Area Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10 2018, 19:48

Yeah, we said to Eddie yesterday it was a Tanker game as that was what was suggested last time we were in.

Given there were few of us in yesterday, there may be members who are unaware of the plan to run a big Xmas Tanker game.

I shall report it on the facebook page too, for those of us using 21st Century technology.
Back to top Go down
Ed McKie

Ed McKie

PostSubject: Re: Club Games Planning Area   Club Games Planning Area Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10 2018, 17:34

Hi Folks

Received this message from Doc earlier today;

Dear Eddie,

I am not trying to start a fight, but can I suggest you have a wee look at your post about the Christmas game again and see how it reads.
It feels like:

" I have decided we will all play What a Tanker and someone must run it for me."

I know its not your intention with your message, but that is how it reads to me.

Doc

This certainly was not my intention.
If people are not happy with a wargame that was suggested by other members which I placed on the forum, then possibly they might put forward an alternative ?

Ed
Back to top Go down
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Club Games Planning Area   Club Games Planning Area Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10 2018, 16:08

Ok John. If you & Allan have the tanks for the game I will not dig out my Eldar Falcon Grav Tanks in response to Eddie's request that we all bring a couple of tanks in. Sad

Would have liked to see a Panzer IV vs "A La-zer" lol!
Back to top Go down
johnny789

PostSubject: Re: Club Games Planning Area   Club Games Planning Area Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10 2018, 15:23

Doc is kindly bringing in all his cards etc and Allan and I are bringing all the tanks in that we should need for WAT.

Thanks Eddie, I have a scenario in mind for the game , we can all have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Ed McKie

Ed McKie

PostSubject: Re: Club Games Planning Area   Club Games Planning Area Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10 2018, 13:28

This Sunday the last meeting before Christmas will be a 'Tanker' game with all in attendance taking part.
Hopefully someone will step forward to run the game.
So if you can bring in one or two tanks it would be appreciated.

Ed
Back to top Go down
johnny789

PostSubject: Sunday   Club Games Planning Area Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06 2018, 18:35

Hi Dave
I don't think I will manage in this Sunday. I have sent you a pm message on forum.

John
Back to top Go down
ScotR

PostSubject: Re: Club Games Planning Area   Club Games Planning Area Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04 2018, 11:48

Stuart Hamilton and I will be in, giving Kill Team a try.
Back to top Go down
Ed McKie

Ed McKie

PostSubject: Re: Club Games Planning Area   Club Games Planning Area Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04 2018, 01:16

This Sunday John,Brian and myself having an ACW encounter. Room for another participant if anyone is interested ?

Ed
Back to top Go down
David Sargent

PostSubject: Re: Club Games Planning Area   Club Games Planning Area Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2018, 21:07

Hope to get in this Sunday (9th). Happy to sit in on anything going or can bring figs.

Will bring your Brunswickers John.

DS
Back to top Go down
Ed McKie

Ed McKie

PostSubject: Re: Club Games Planning Area   Club Games Planning Area Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26 2018, 10:05

Club will not meet on the 23rd of December. Should be on, on the 30th December.
Next week Spartacus or Battletech, meeting in the church not the small hall next Sunday.

Ed
Back to top Go down
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Club Games Planning Area   Club Games Planning Area Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20 2018, 16:08

Just a reminder that ths Sunday will be a What A Tanker day for those involved. I look forward to seeing what mayhem transpires this month.
Back to top Go down
johnny789

PostSubject: Re: Club Games Planning Area   Club Games Planning Area Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14 2018, 19:56

Exactly, plastic kits are around that price as are some of the resin ones but you still have to build and paint the damned things lol.
Back to top Go down
ScotR

PostSubject: Re: Club Games Planning Area   Club Games Planning Area Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14 2018, 19:42

Yup, picked one up. As usual, £2.99 is just the introductory price, it goes up to £9.99 per issue from issue 2. Next two issues are a Halifax and Vulcan, 12mm scale.

Will keep an eye out for the Typhoon issue. A tenner is still reasonable for a pre-painted, diecast model.
Back to top Go down
johnny789

PostSubject: Re: Club Games Planning Area   Club Games Planning Area Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14 2018, 16:25

That's a great price Scott.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Games Planning Area   Club Games Planning Area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club Games Planning Area
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next