Ayr Wargames Club

A place for our members to meet and plan games, debate issues and organize trips.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Blood Bowl Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bowl Tournament   Fri Mar 17 2017, 18:52

I'll get on that.  Found the pdfs from the link. Will use LRB6 for pricing & you can check its right when I send/give it to you.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bowl Tournament   Fri Mar 17 2017, 14:34

Ok i'm in. I've got a teamsheet already made up, so next time your in at the club I'll hand it in.
Back to top Go down
StuartR

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bowl Tournament   Fri Mar 17 2017, 08:56

Sorry for the delay on this but I've been swamped by college stuff. Can anyone playing please submit me a teamsheet for your starting team. If you need the teamsheet the link to it is bellow and if you need the stats for a starter team then post who are planning to play and I'll screen grab your team rules.

https://www.bloodbowl.com/

At the lower half of the page there is a download section where you can get the FAQ's and errata and scrolling to the right the Deathzone team roster.
Back to top Go down
ScotR

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bowl Tournament   Sun Jan 08 2017, 21:06

Yeah, suppose I could be convinced...
Back to top Go down
David McQ

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bowl Tournament   Sun Jan 08 2017, 19:06

Yup well you know I'd be up for it. And I'm sure we can strong arm scot into it!
As far as I know, the new blood bowl is still a separate thing from the warhammer universe. Or alternate universe might be a better description. No sigmapish going on Smile
And the pro elf team turned up in the blood bowl PC game. It's an elf team made of all elves, I think. I imagine lizard men will be out with the next set of teams.
Back to top Go down
StuartR

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bowl Tournament   Sat Jan 07 2017, 00:47

I think the pro elves are based on the original blood bowl elves with the big quiffs. I'm up for getting a trophy and getting it engraved with the year and team name. Lizard men rules are not out for this version yet, think they and the other chaos will probs be the next season of death zone.
Back to top Go down
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bowl Tournament   Fri Jan 06 2017, 18:03

George - The gambling objection comes from the Church. It is never allowed on Church property. Even raffles can be on dodgy ground depending on which Church you are in.

Probably no Lizardmen as they don't exist in SigmarWorld.

Stuart - What's the difference between Pro Elves & the other Elf teams? Let me guess. they are a new category of betterer Aelfeos newly invented by GW so everyone buys them!

Weird there is only Nurgle & no other Chaos teams.

The Bustymore Bunnies would be up for a go again. Its only one week they will last anyway.

Why not chuck £1 - 2 in each and get a trophy you can play for & maybe engrave?
Back to top Go down
George

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bowl Tournament   Fri Jan 06 2017, 13:33

A cash winning tournament has been suggested before but is not allowed as it is considered gambling however I'm reasonably sure a prize win giveaway could be possible as it doesn't fall into the gambling category legally, (John would probably be able to answer that fully).

I'd be interested in playing, have orc, human, wood elf and lizardmen teams.
We're lizardmen not included in the new rules?

Last edited by George on Fri Jan 06 2017, 13:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
Back to top Go down
StuartR

PostSubject: Blood Bowl Tournament   Fri Jan 06 2017, 13:13

Just checking who would be interested in fielding a team in this if I was to set one up. Was thinking a knock out tournament with a 2 quid entry winner takes all. If the 2 quid entry thing is a no go for club rules then it's no hassle just thought it would keep things interesting Smile We'd have to use teams from the rules that are currently out so -->
Human
Orc
Skaven
Pro Elf
High Elf
Wood Elf
Dark Elf
Nurgle
Dwarf

Let me know what you think and if you'd be interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bowl Tournament   

Back to top Go down

Blood Bowl Tournament
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1